Date: January 2, 1985
Musical Director: Ronnie Aldrich
Vocals: The Ladybirds
Choreography: Libby Roberts
Producer: Dennis Kirkland
Director: Dennis Kirkland
Writer: Benny Hill
- Quickies: 4
- Monologue: The Professor
- A History Lesson
- Brand Names
- Quickies: 3
- Sauce at Benito's
- Hill's Angels
- Tag: The B-Team
- In "Brand Names," Benny does almost the entire sketch using brand names.
- A spoof of the American action TV-series, "The A-Team."
- Murdock - "We seem to be getting closer to a town. We seem to be hitting more people."
- This episode appears on the "Golden Chortles" VHS.
- The unidentified mansion in the B-Team sketch also appeared in the Super-Teech sketch.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.