The Saucy Boy is a little boy who uses a sling shot to create mischief. His real name is unrevealed, but one morning while eating breakfast, he cuts up his mother's underwear for the elastic and makes a slingshot he uses to shoot his toast as it comes out of the toaster. He soon travels around his neighborhood causing destruction around him. He brings down an empty hotel, he goes to the race track and makes a car crash and he pings an Olympic skier causing him to take a tumble. He eventually wanders into an adult club near the amusement park and sees Mahala, an exotic dancer with a "daring balloon dance," and decides to destroy the balloon concealing her body, but after popping it, he accidentally reveals she is a blow-up woman herself. The angry male audience now suddenly notices him sitting in the back of the club and chases him from the club even as he escapes to the amusement park and eludes them in a go-cart.
- Saucy Boy was played by Benny Hill; Mahala was played by dancer Corrine Russell. She also turns up in the chase filmed at Thornton Park.
- Benny plays the youth with an over-sized chair to give the impression he is a kid, much as he did in the Gaston LeClerc sketches.
- Bob Todd, Ken Sedd, Henry McGee, Jon Jon Keefe, Jackie Wright and several of the Hill's Angels dressed as men play the unruly striptease crowd.
- The closing credits include Sue Upton and a laughing Corinne Russell going down a slide after the men.
- This sketch appears in the HBO Collection "Home Video Drive-In" VHS. However, the end chase is edited out to follow the sketch, "Big Poppa" from the March 25, 1981 episode.