- Quickie: The Tattoo Artist
- Opener: The Love Ship
- Quickie: Fortune Teller
- The Bucket
- Testament TV
- Hill's Angels: Chez When
- Benny Hill: Sexist?
- R. Dibble: Handy Man
- The Bucket - A journey of a pail from bucket to a art project
- Chez When featuring the Hill's Angels
- R. Dibble - A story of a blind handy man
- Benny Hill
- Henry McGee
- Bob Todd
- Anna Dawson
- Jon Jon Keefe
- Sue Upton
- Louise English
- Len Keyes
- Sydney Arnold
- Mike Mulloy (uncredited)
- Sue Upton - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Emma Bryant - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Samantha Spencer-Lane - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Katie Randall - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Alison Thomas - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Tracy Smith - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Lorraine Doyle - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Fiona Baker - Hill's Angels (uncredited)
- Claire Fairgood - Hill's Angels (uncredited)
- Faye Mertens - Hill's Angels (uncredited)
- "What crawls and goes ding-dong? A wounded Avon lady." - Wall Quote
- "What do you get when you cross baked beans with onions? Tear gas." - Wall Quote
- Benny Hill - "Are you sure you don't want a Bloody Mary? It will put lead in your pencil."
Bob Todd - "I don't have anyone to write too."
- Henry McGee - "He's doing the Battle of Little Big Horn as a low budget TV program with 800 extras."
Jon Jon Keefe - "How is he going to make it pay?"
Benny Hill - "He said he's using real bullets."
- "How do you stop boys from looking through your bedroom keyhole? Leave the door open." - Wall Quote
- This was the first episode with the distinction of being the first to have the end credits laid out on a one-line crawl, which would be used in the rest of the series.
- Clips from this episode appear in the "Benny Hill's Crazy World" VHS.