Date: March 12, 1986
Musical Director: Ronnie Aldrich
Vocals: The Ladybirds
Choreography: Libby Roberts
Producer: Dennis Kirkland
Director: Dennis Kirkland
Writer: Benny Hill
- Quickie: The Tattoo Artist
- Opener: The Love Ship
- Quickie: Fortune Teller
- The Bucket
- Testament TV
- Hill's Angels: Chez When
- Benny Hill: Sexist?
- R. Dibble: Handy Man
- The Bucket - A journey of a pail from bucket to a art project
- "What crawls and goes ding-dong? A wounded Avon lady." - Wall Quote
- "What do you get when you cross baked beans with onions? Tear gas." - Wall Quote
- Benny Hill - "Are you sure you don't want a Bloody Mary? It will put lead in your pencil."
Bob Todd - "I don't have anyone to write too."
- Henry McGee - "He's doing the Battle of Little Big Horn as a low budget TV program with 800 extras."
Jon Jon Keefe - "How is he going to make it pay?"
Benny Hill - "He said he's using real bullets."
- "How do you stop boys from looking through your bedroom keyhole? leave the door open." - Wall Quote
- Clips from this episode appear in the "Benny Hill's Crazy World" VHS.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.