- Quickie: Pub Bore
- Ballad: Gypsy Rock
- Fred Scuttle Drama Director and Dialogue Coach
- Monologue: The Dimpton Drinking Club
- The Ladybirds - Say a Little Prayer
- News at Ten
- The Great Pretender
- Bloopers - 15
- Tag: Sidewalk Police
- Fred Scuttle: Chief Drama Director and Dialogue Coach
- The Great Pretender.
- Benny Hill
- Nicolas Parsons
- Bob Todd
- Rita Webb
- Clovissa Newcombe
- Ronnie Brody
- The Ladybirds
- Bettine Le Beau
- Carol Mills
- Johnny Greenland
- Kay Frazer
- Mia Martin
- John Trayhorn
- Benjie Bolgar - (uncredited)
- Rosemary Da Costa - (uncredited)
- Leroy Hyde - (uncredited)
- Benny Hill - "Please don't blame my doggy; it's not his fault at all. Someone left a wet umbrella standing in the hall."
- Fred Scuttle - "I shot an arrow into the air; it fell to earth, I know not where. I lose more bloody arrows that way."
- Fred Scuttle - "Chunky, say something soft and warm as silk, and if you say teacle pudding, I'll pound you."
- King Henry - "Look what happened at my birthday party. She sat next to me at the table, and spent all night making very strange noises."
The Queenmother - "But she couldn't help it!"
King Henry - "But she kept looking at me as if I'd done it!"
- The Duchess - "It's straight around the corner, you can't miss it."
King Henry - "I'll try not to..."
- Ronnie Brody is better known as a regular cast member on "Dave Allen at Large."
- The "News At Ten" sketch includes archive footage of Queen Elizabeth, King Philip, Edward Heath and Muhammad Ali.