Bella Emberg is a British comedy actress who appeared on "The Benny Hill Show" and "The Russ Abbot Show," where she played Blunderwoman. She has also featured in "Softly, Softly" and "Z Cars" as well as having small roles in "Grange Hill" as a cleaner. Born Sybil I. Dyke on September 16, 1937 in Hove, Sussex, England, she made her professional debut in weekly repertory in Ryde, Isle of Wight in 1962. Her career includes a guest appearance in The Basil Brush Show and three appearances in the "Doctor Who" serial. She has since become one of 31 performers to have to acted in both the 20th and 21st century "Doctor Who" TV series.
Her modern appearances include the films "Bear Behaving Badly" in 2007, "Fuel" in 2002 and "History of the World: Part I" in 1981.
- Fun in the Kitchen
- The Common Market Square Dance
- Jackie Wright: Holiday
- Dalton Abbott Railway Choir
- Spot Black
- Great British Dancing Finals
- Film Time at the National Film Theater
- Sale of the Half Century
- WonderGran Meets Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hyde
- A Tribute to the Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade
- Big Poppa
- The Monte Carbolic Show
- Talking Point