Date: February 11, 1981
Musical Director: Ronnie Aldrich
Vocals: The Ladybirds
Choreography: Linda Finch and Samantha Stevens
Producer: Dennis Kirkland
Director: Dennis Kirkland
Writer: Benny Hill
- Benny Quickie: Crow's Feet
- Benny's Ballad: Down On The Farm
- A Tribute To The Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade
- Channel Surfing
- Benny's Monologue: Castaway
- The Poster Girl
- Benny Quickie: Camera Shy
- Hill's Angels: Keep Young & Beautiful
- Music: Benny at The Beach
- Hill's Angels: Ease On Down The Road
- Undercover Sanitary Inspector
- Tag: Bus Stop She-Hulk
- Remake of "Tribute To The Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade" sketch
- Benny Hill as a castaway
- "The Incredible Hulk" spoof
- Benny Hill - Dan Dan The Laboratory Man
- Henry McGee
- Bob Todd
- Jack Wright
- Sue Upton
- Roger Finch
- Bella Emberg
- Ken Sedd
- Camilla Blair - Hill's Angel
- Alison Bell - Hill's Angel
- Lee Gibson - Hill's Angel
- Louise English - Hill's Angel
- Abigail Higgins - Hill's Angel
- Beverly Kaye - Hill's Angel
- Penny Kendall - Hill's Angel
- Clare Smalley - Hill's Angel
- Julie Kirk - Hill's Angel (uncredited)
- Len Keyes (uncredited)
- Junk Man - "They're riding boots."
Trixie - "They don't look like riding boots to me."
Junk Man - "Then try walking in them."
- "Cleanliness is next to Godliness - Only in the Irish Dictionary." - Blackboard Saying
- "If a brick layer can lay bricks, can a plumber lay plumbs?" - Blackboard Saying
- "You've been eating meat again!" - Dan
- Dan - "There may be spies here from the eastern bloc."
Zucco - "Balkans!"
Dan - "It's true I tell you!"
- "Time flies like the wind; fruit flies like bananas." - Brick Wall Graffiti
- Selected acts from this episode appear in the "Video Sideshow" VHS.
- This episode features Benny's spoof of the '80s CBS-TV series "The Incredible Hulk."
- The Angels on the "Ease on Down The Road" sketch are Clare Smalley (red), Louise English (pink), Sue Upton (black), Penny Kendall (gold), Abigail Higgins (white), Alison Bell (violet) and Camilla Blair (violet bodysuit).
- The Angels in the "Keep Young and Beautiful" sketch are Sue Upton (dark blue), Alison Bell (pink), Louise English (green), Abigail Higgins (green), Clare Smalley (pink), Camilla Blair (blue), Beverly Kaye (magenta), Abigail Higgins (light blue) and Penny Kendall as the girl in the bathtub.
- The "Tribute To The Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade" is a remake of an earlier sketch. Sue Upton replaces Sue Bond in the episode.
- The exteriors in the Lower Tidmarsh Volunteer Fire Brigade sketch look like the farm road from Lean On My Crutch and the mansion courtyard from The B-Team sketch. It's unconfirmed if they're the same locations.
- "Undercover Sanitary Inspector" is remake of a sketch from February 24, 1971.
- The names, Dirt Reynolds and Cybil Serpent, at the start of the "Undercover Sanitary Inspector" sketch are an homage to American actors Burt Reynolds and Cybil Shepard. Reynolds is a known fan of "The Benny Hill Show."
- The names on Clare Smalley's t-shirt during her transformation are supposedly an homage to several Welsh towns with similar bizarre spellings.
- Louise English and Sue Upton play some of the extra men in the She-Hulk sketch despite the fact that Ken Sedd and Len Keyes being part of this episode.
- Alison Bell wears the She-Hulk outfit again as Wanda the Wicked West Whickam Whip Woman in the Super-Teech sketch. Abigail Higgins also wears it in a doorway gag.
- According to an urban legend, Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee created the She-Hulk after seeing this episode to keep from losing his rights to the character.